Benefits of Crowdsourcing for Small Businesses
Ideas for Startups
The most crucial problems that most startups experience are the absence of funds and specialists to launch and develop unique ideas. This is exactly where crowdsourcing comes to rescue. For example, you want to create an application that will ease life of many windows users, who are sick of constantly occurring dll errors. You want to create the application that will automatically look for missing dll files on the Internet and download them from reliable sources such as www.fix4dll.com directly to computer. Sounds really great. All you need to do is to find people, who will help you with that, and crowdsourcing will do that for you.
What is Crowdsourcing?
Crowdsourcing is getting information, ideas and even money from a group of people. Crowdsourcing is an efficient tool to start a new business and has a number of benefits:
- You can get you work done for a reasonable price. For example, you might need a web site for your dll application with we design that wil attract clients. Hiring a specialist from an IT company to create a good design is much more expensive than hiring a specialist through crowdsourcing. A person on the Internet with not less experience that someone working for an IT company, might be able to complete your task at a very reasonable rate.
- Crowdsourcing can be a great marketing tool for new ideas. It gives you opportunity to market a new product through social media for free. You do not have to pay for advertising but your product is still being advertised.
- You have higher chances to find creative people who can thing of extra things that will make your idea even better. Crowdsourcing provides access to a powerful database of specialist who can not only help you accomplish your goal but even make it clearer. Freelancers are always eager to please their clients and make a good name. For this reason they work harder to show better results.
- Crowdsourcing is a quick solution. Statistics shows that those who use crowdsourcing as a tool to accomplish specific tasks, achieve their goals quicker that those who use services of traditional companies and firms. Moreover, the result can be much better.
- The number of people engaged in creating and developing dll application is not limited. You can invite unlimited number of specialists and encourage them to share their views.
- You can build your own community of people sharing the same ideas. You can discuss previous projects and analyze their results, present and discuss new ideas, and even think how to turn them into reality.
- Crowdsourcing is efficient. It allows involving more people at any stage of work. You do not need to go through all formalities to hire or simply invite a new specialist in your project.
All this makes crowdsourcing an incredibly great thing for startups. If you have a brilliant idea and you want to find likeminded people, who will support you, try crowdsourcing. It can become the beginning of something incredible.