Marketing automation is one of the best investments you can make in the new year. If you have had trouble launching a marketing automation strategy in the past, the problem may be that you invested in the wrong tools. The marketing automation tools you choose will make or break your campaign.
Here are some top marketing automation tools every brand needs in 2017.
Most marketing automation tools focus on developing content and distributing it across various platforms. Outreach.io offers unique solutions for equally important aspects of your marketing strategy. It has some great split-testing features that you won’t find on most other platforms.
Outreach.io also has a number of features that let you test the engagement of your online sales funnels. You can create cadences to monitor different customer groups on a more granular level. You can also run a series of A/B tests to monitor customer engagement. You can track open rates, clicks and other onsite events to see how your visitors respond your marketing.
Campaign Monitor has been one of the leading marketing automation tools for nearly 20 years. It is used by over 2 million marketers from thousands of different businesses around the world.
Here are some of the ways you can automate your marketing efforts using Campaign Monitor:
- You can create sophisticated workflows with personalized emails.
- You can take advantage of the email builder tool, which allows you to build custom, professional emails in a matter of minutes.
- You can use a number of different list management tools, which allow you to segment your subscribers. This makes it easier to split test email marketing campaigns for different demographics.
Campaign Monitor could be used in conjunction with other tools to merge your email marketing and social media marketing strategies.
HootSuite is the leader in social media automation tools. HootSuite users can automate their marketing campaigns across nearly 40 different social media platforms. Here are some of the advantages of this tool:
- You can create a single message and blast it across all of your social media platforms.
- You can integrate HootSuite with third-party tools, such as HubSpot and SlideShare.
- You can respond to messages and posts from followers on all of your social networks from a single dashboard.
- You can use new tools to measure the ROI of your campaigns. These are new features that have made it much easier for marketers to determine whether particular campaigns are worth the continued investment.
If you invest heavily in social media marketing, you must seriously consider using HootSuite. It is one of the best tools for streamlining your social media campaigns and boosting their ROI.
Remarketing is a new concept that has taken off in recent years. There are a number of reasons it is so popular. Some marketers have found that remarketing campaigns have 50% higher ROI and 900% higher CTRs.
However, managing remarketing campaigns can be a major challenge for many marketers. AdRoll is a new automation tool that addresses this. It also has a great prospecting tool and email marketing automation features, but its remarketing tools are what set it apart from almost every marketing automation tool on the market.
AdRoll tracks visitors across many different platforms and devices. This allows them to see how different customers respond to various messages. It also makes it easier for marketers to use personalized content to ensure customers have a consistent experience with the brand.
AdRoll has become one of the most popular marketing automation tools over the last couple of years. It is the service of choice of over 35,000 remarketing advertisers around the world.