The more advanced technology gets, the more traditional services become available online, and Real Estate Business is a no exception. According to the research by the National Association of Realtors, whopping 44% of buyers look for apartments and houses online. If you are a Realtor who’s used to a more traditional way of doing business, you need to keep up with the current marketing trends and bring your career to the next level. Let’s take a look at some of the strategies you can adopt in the new year:
1. Use Social Media to Promote Your Business
If you haven’t started using Social Media to network, now would be a great time to do so. As a Real Estate agent, you may want to consider Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest as 89% of buyers find photographs to be the key factor in choosing the right apartment. Leverage that by sharing pictures of apartments and houses across the Internet.
Using Facebook and Instagram, you will reach those 44% who look for Real Estate online.
2. Learn how to Take Amazing Pictures
Sharing blurry random pictures won’t cut a deal in 2019. Here’s what you will need to take amazing photos for your website and Social Media profiles:
- A Smartphone. Yes, you don’t need professional equipment to take breathtaking photos.
- Natural Lighting. Make sure to snap pictures when it’s sunny outside. Like that, rooms will look cozier and pictures will seem to be better quality.
- Good Angles. As we said, random pictures of rooms won’t work. Try taking photographs from different angles to make them look professional and appealing.
- Decorations. If the space you’re trying to sell is empty and doesn’t have decor elements, invest in some basic home accessories to make the space look more lively. Pictures of homes that are nicely decorated attract more people than empty white rooms.
3. Don’t Forget About High-Quality Printed Products
Promotional products such as leaflets, professional business cards, yard banners, and Real Estate catalogs are still an important element of doing real estate business. If you are not good at design, hire a freelancer to create marketing materials and use reliable printing services to get the best quality products.
4. Create a User-Friendly Website
Make it easier for your prospects to find you online. Your website will need to be well-designed and functional. It should serve as a property catalog and a platform where you share the latest news and updates. You can grow the list of your prospects by adding a subscription box. With it, you will collect qualified email addresses you can use later on for Email Marketing. Speaking of which…
5. Start Using Email Marketing
Surprisingly, Email Marketing is still the most efficient tool when it comes to digital marketing. Use subscription boxes, sign-in sheets at open houses, and emails in your inbox to collect as many email addresses as you can.
To guarantee high open-through-rates, come up with strong headlines, interesting content and links to your digital assets.
These are just a few tricks Real Estate Agents can try to skyrocket their performance in 2019. The ones mentioned in this post are available for both aspiring Realtors and seasoned specialists.
Keep mixing traditional and digital marketing strategies to reach a wider audience and step up your game.