If you don’t plan to hire an exhibition stand for your next exhibition, you will have a tough time ahead indeed. Especially if you are doing this for the first time. After all, an exhibition stand is anything but casual, as one needs to keep in mind the essence of the exhibition, plus a plethora of various other factors as well. Calling services that merely provide printing in Manchester simply isn’t going to cut it.
Perhaps the most important aspect is that people tend to form an opinion of you in a matter of a few seconds of walking past your stand. All it takes is one glance. That’s why you cannot afford to neglect the sheer importance of your exhibition stand. Ask yourself this, “What particular aspect of my exhibition stand is going to make people stop and actually take notice of it?”
On that very note, let’s take a closer look at some of the top design tips one needs to keep in mind while making the best exhibition stand:
- Create a concept first: This is the first and most important step. Once you use a theme that ties every element together, you can then make sure that your concept blends well with all the marketing products of your company.
- Look at the overall space: There is little point in designing a grand exhibition stand if there’s no room for it. So do make sure that you find out exactly how much space you have to use.
- Don’t be afraid to kick up the height: Once you check with the organisers, you can use an exceptionally high stand that can draw in people from a distance.
- Chalk out a proper plan: Once you get down to preparing a three-dimensional plan of your exhibition stand, you will be in a better position to determine what needs to go where. Remember to leave space for the staff, customers and the products on display.
- Include the technological aspect: There are many ways that one can incorporate technology into their exhibition stands. However, one of the most common ways is by showing a clip of some of your products in action.
- Don’t neglect lighting: Absolutely essential in every exhibition, additional lighting to highlight each of your products is also a must.
- A healthy mix of colours: You don’t want things to be too bland, but at the same time, you also don’t want to overdo it as far as too many colours are concerned. Remember to maintain a healthy balance overall plus, remember to keep it unique and eye-catching.
- Keep signage as simple as possible: Sure it does attract attention, but you can’t afford to go completely overboard either. Instead of having a bunch of signs, a couple of catchy memorable words will do the job of attracting people much better.
Ultimately, you will have to do whatever it takes in order to create an exhibition stand worth remembering. Not only should it attract all the needed attention at the exhibition/trade show, but it also needs to sell your message in a subtle yet meaningful way.
It is worthwhile noting that all of the above aspects are not absolutely necessary requirement of a checklist of essentials with regard to exhibition stands. There are simply suggestions, based upon the variety of trends that have come and gone over the years. If you happen to have doubts regarding your own ability to make an exhibition stand, contacting a service that specialises in exhibition stands is a must.