Artificial intelligence (AI) has taken massive leaps in recent years, automating tasks that were previously done manually. Today we will look at AI-powered copywriting and how it benefits eCommerce store owners, product marketers, or in-house copywriters.
What Is An AI Copywriter?
An AI copywriter automatically generates content based on the user’s keywords, topics, and contexts. You can cause different types of copies ranging from catchy social media captions to informative blog posts banking on this AI-powered tool. By offering an outline and a blog post title, these innovative tools can develop multiple paragraphs that can be defined further to add more remarkable finesse. Users can also specify other details like brand background or the tone of voice, following which it will deliver content that is better in sync with your brand identity.
An AI copywriter is trained on a complete dataset that imparts stellar linguistic skills to the tool. It stimulates the human brain’s working in informal learning and processing. However, an AI-powered copywriting agency requires data training on a specific industry to possess proper context that can help Copywrite. Thus, an AI content generator designed for fashion is more exposed to fashion-related content than other genres like finance or tech. You will have to provide the AI copywriter with a content brief containing context about the topic you wish to write about. This input is required to align the AI copywriting tool to the right track to offer desired results. AI-powered content creation works in two ways:
- Machine learning involves training computers to undertake a trial-and-error process in decision-making. Therefore, you will have to feed in examples of good content to train these systems, following which the system will try and replicate the results to the greatest extent possible.
- Natural Language Processing is how humans communicate with each other. Our words don’t always conform to strict rules while speaking. There can be several variations within individual sentences and between different speakers. All these variations are taken into account by Natural Language processing so that computer programs can comprehend human speech seamlessly. The main aim of this language is to teach a program to talk naturally by offering countless real conversation examples. An AI copywriting tool will be able to create meaningful content if it is only fed short information snippets. Besides mirroring regular conversations, Natural Language Processing software can make out patterns in written communication. It can take a cue from frequently appearing phrases to develop themes or keywords that should be included in the content. The algorithm must understand the requisites of producing great content to make similar premium-grade material automatically.
The specific workflow of an AI copywriter depends on the platform you are using. However, in general, it comprises the following steps:
- Choose the type of copy you want to write, from advertising to product descriptions.
- Provide the proper context on the task comprising factual details on the topic, product, or brand.
- Make alterations in settings like your target audience, readability, sentence length, tone of voice, etc. Doing this can be very effective in guiding the AI tool’s writing style according to the taste and preferences of your target audience.
- Finally, you will have to proofread and edit the content for error-free results.
A well-crafted copy can be a powerful tool in your arsenal for boosting search engine optimization and building a brand identity. In addition, it can have a significant role in urging users to take action. With an AI copywriter as your ally, you can enjoy the perks of a powerful collaboration.