After about a year since the last version 1.6.3 updates of the Mesocolumn WordPress Theme, here’s the latest version 1.6.4 of the theme. This update included lots of tweak and added options to continue grow the already “premium” features of the theme. The theme is lucky enough to be mention in Forbes as one of 10 best free WordPress Theme in 2013.
Incase you missed it, here’s some info on Mesocolumn theme:
Mesocolumn is a Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 WordPress Theme that support BuddyPress, BBPress, WooCommerce and Jigoshop and comes with Unlimited Color Choice on Menu for category and pages, Background, Layout, Footer, Sidebar and Design packed 600+ Google Webfonts Selection.
See also: wptrusted extensive reviews on Mesocolumn Theme.
Here are some of the key features update on the theme.
Previous version 1.6.3 is not fully HTML5 validated. The new version 1.6.4 are now HTML5 compliant and validated through W3C markup validation.
New Theme Options Added
- Font Options now with “font weight” options
- Thumbnail, medium and large featured image choice for blog post
- Default blog or magazine style options for blog post
- Schema.org article markup in single post/page (disable by default)
- Options to disable responsiveness of the theme
- Options to disable RSS Feed link and icon when using homepage featured category
- Here’s some screenshot from the new version
Changelog and updates notes
– replace TEMPLATE_DOMAIN language string to theme slug ‘mesocolumn’
– separate responsive css with style css
– fixed margin error for left and right in larger browser size
– add ins background transparent style to remove yellow background
– featured slider with post ID now support all custom post type
– cache category color for query optimization
– updated superfish js and css to latest version
– added font weight for font options
– added thumbnail, medium or large featured image option for blog and archive list
– added default blog or magazine style for blog post
– added image size option for featured category homepage
– added options to enable or disable built-in schema.org markup
– added options to enable or disable responsiveness
…many more tweaks and optimization
– dark version or multicolor version
– genesis built version of mesocolumn
Credit: Desktop and mobile screenshot using free version of PlaceIt
[button size=”medium” url=”http://www.dezzain.com/wordpress-themes/mesocolumn/” color=”#fff” bgcolor=”#cc0000″]Download the New Version Here[/button]
This Post Has 29 Comments
How to download the latest version? Can you please share the latest release link?