Another month goes by and I finally got a chance to round up the prolonged theme I wanted to release a few weeks ago. The last free theme release from dezzain studio are nobusx2 in way back end of 2007 and here I present a new theme that finally sees the light from a dark corner of the site 🙂
Here Are The Theme Features/Functional
- 3 column theme with separate top sidebar block and a bottom sidebar with split 2 widget sidebars
- Theme Option to control your font style featured category, and frontpage post control (full content or excerpt content)
- 6-8 adspace for 125 x 125 banner advertisement to generate aside income from your advertising
- top header 728×90 skyscraper banner *optional – you can replace it with Google Adsense
- 300×250 ad banner compatible in the sidebar
- Bottom left post content to feature 2 parent categories from your archive
- Sidebar featured category with custom field and Auto Clicker Download excerpt.
- Custom Category Page With Inline Left Custom Image
- Archives page and Sitemap page included
Plugins Tested With Theme
Using Post Styling In Post
You can style any additional information for your post, example below:
you have to write in code view and make the necessary post write such as below:
- <p class=”download”>This is download styling classes</p>
- <p class=”warning”>This is warning styling classes</p>
- <p class=”note”>This is note styling classes</p>
- <p class=”alert”>This is alert styling classes</p>
- <p class=”info”>This is info styling classes</p>
Using Theme Option
Basically, the theme option is easy and user friendly, nothing much for you to worry 🙂
Using Custom Field For Featured Post/Category Page
This one is a bit tricky if you are not familiar with custom field usage. First, the theme option includes a setting for a custom field value, by default the custom value is featured images. You can set this a different value beside the default in the theme option if you already running a blog with your own image control key value for a post.
when writing your post, you’ll notice a Custom Field below the Optional excerpt and trackback [+] tabs. Open or click the Custom Field tab and it will display:
- Select box *This is useful if you have already created the custom value
- key *custom key – featured images – default for this theme
- value *this will be the image URL…etc
Every time you wanted to publish a post with images, you can grab the full URL of the images and paste it into the Value box
sample value accepted:
Resize the images is not necessary since the category page featured custom value will be hidden if overflow and sidebar featured images will auto-resize
This Post Has 83 Comments
Hi, I use WordPress 2.7.1 with this theme. I wanted to try the post styling classes, but they don’t work. Do you know how to fix this problem?
Looks very nice but Ithink it looks much better if the colors are brighter
what the higher versions wordpress posible for this theme ???
Comments are closed.